Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Menus

I was just looking at menus for different restaurants and I was looking at some new items. Here are some things I found.

Arby's:
Arby's Salads are good! One has chicken and bacon on it. I like bacon a lot!! Your dressing choices are  Honey Mustard, Ranch, Light Italian or Balsamic Vinaigrette. If you're looking for a quick meal, go get one of these.
--

Buffalo Wild Wings:
The Hot Dog Slammers are small hot dogs. You can get chili and cheese or ketchup and mustard on them. And you get three in an order.

My dad always gets the Ultimate Nachos to share when we go to Buffalo Wild Wings. They come with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, jalapenos, and chili. I don't get the pico de galo because it's too spicy for me.

BWW Menu (My dad calls Buffalo Wild Wings BWW)
--

Burger King:
There's a new Burger King in town by my dad's work. It's in Savoy next to SportsVet.

The California Whopper is new. I think it might be good, but I haven't tried it yet. On it is bacon, beef, Swiss cheese, guacamole, mayonnaise, tomatoes, and lettuce. That is a lot on one burger! In the picture the burger looks small, but I bet with all that stuff on it, it will be BIG!  I might try it this Friday because my brother has a football game and we'll need to eat something quick.
--

LongHorn Steakhouse:
There's a new LongHorn Steakhouse in town right next to Chili's.

I would get the LongHorn Shrimp and Lobster Dip. I like lobster and I like cheese, so this sounds good. I wouldn't get the sun-dried tomatoes because I don't like them.

I would also get the Grilled Rainbow Trout because it sounds light with olive oil, parsley, and basil. I would get a sweet potato with cinnamon and butter as my side. This sounds sweet to me!

I hope to go to this new restaurant with my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taylor,

    have you heard of the new frozen yogurt place in Urbana that just opened? It's called Skinny Girl. Sounds pretty cool! It reminds me of cocomero on campus. Have you been there before?

    ReplyDelete