Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EatCU.com

EatCU.com is a website I use a lot! Here you can find menus to restaurants in Champaign-Urbana. I like to go here because it gives you a lot of options to see what restaurant you want to go to AND it gives you the menu.

It helps you plan and make a decision on food you want to order.

When you go to EatCU.com first click on Dine In & Catering Menus. You will examples of menus and on the left you will see different listings of different types of restaurants. So if you want to find a Thai restaurant like My Thai then click on "Asian" to find menus and restaurants like that.

This site has lots of menus, but not to all the restaurants in Champaign. That kinda stinks because sometimes it doesn't have your favorite restaurant that you want to see.

Here are some of my favorites in each of the categories:

Asian- My Thai, An Sun
American- Buffalo Wild Wings
Bar & Grill- Hooter's (My mom doesn't let me go there :))
BBQ- Hickory River
Breakfast- Courier Cafe, Le Peep
Cafe- Cafe Kopi, Atlanta Bread Company
Family Affair- Merry Ann's Diner, Lone Star Steakhouse, Noodles & Company
Fast Food- McDonald's, Taco Bell
Fine Dining- Silvercreek, The Ribeye
Ice Cream/Custard- Nothing here that I like
International- Flat Top Grill, Mandarin Wok (I've never been there, but Mrs. Slagor really likes it here)
Italian- Olive Garden, TGIFridays
Mexican/Latin- Escobar's
Pizza- Fazoli's, Jupiter's
Sandwiches- Penn Station, Beef Stand (I want to try it here)
Seafood- Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays
Sushi- Ko Fusion
--

I think you should go to EatCU.com because it has all the restaurants and menus which awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor...I am so happy you posted about this as I know how much you love to browse the food websites. Sometime you also should talk about using Yelp too.

    I laughed at your Hooter's comment...you are right!

    On the ice cream I guess they didn't list Marble Slab or Jarling's Custard Cup? You love those places a lot too!!

    When have you had pizza at Fazoli's? I am even learning new things about you!!

    Let's remember to show this to Grandma and Grandpa too!

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete