Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The last thing I cooked

Carlene asked me, "What was the last thing you cooked?".
Here's what I cooked at school for lunch on Tuesday.
--
Cheesy Chicken Bake (Campbell's Quick & Easy Recipes 2010)

Ingredients:
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup uncooked white rice
2 cups of cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can French fried onions

Recipe:
1. Turn on the oven to 350 degrees.

2. Stir soup, 1 1/3 cup water, Worcestershire sauce, rice, chicken, and cheese in a 2-quart casserole dish.

3. Cover the dish

4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until hot.

5. Sprinkle the onions and bake for 5 minutes more.

6. Eat and Enjoy!
--

TJ's Review:
I made some changes to the recipe. First, I used soy sauce instead of Worcestershire sauce. Secondly, I used crutons instead of French onions because they didn't have them at the grocery store I went to.

It was good! I liked the rice mixed with the chicken. It was easy to make and easy to clean up! I would make it again.

Total Cost: $7.39 for 3-4 servings bought at Aldi.

No comments:

Post a Comment